When you see that the skin or the edge of the goat mouth is thickening, you should use a brush to clean and brush off the fungus before bathing.
- Use unboiled betel leaf water to bathe the goats once a day..
- Then make a bath with 3% acid alum water.
- Use a cotton towel to blot and dry the affected area.
- Next, apply ASA or BSI aqueous solution to treat fungal skin 3 times a day (morning, noon and evening).
- Inject Amoxicillin on 5-7 days with dosage indicated on the product packaging.
- 7 days of treatment will usually clear the fungus on goat skin.
In addition we should:
- Clean up manure under the cage and sprinkle with sterile lime powder.
- Regularly sprinkle probiotics into the stool below to minimize odors and toxic gases.
- Spray and wash barns, then spray disinfectants to kill pathogens.
With the above knowledge and experience, Ego Farm hopes to help farmers successfully apply on their goats.